Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Town Hall, 6 p.m. on March 25 at the Senior Center

It has been great to watch the debate and discussion on this blog so far and hear some good ideas to make our community more cooperative and efficient. If you would like to take part in a live discussion of state government and community issues, I encourage you to attend my upcoming town hall with Senator Creigh Deeds.

Senator Deeds and I will recap the recent General Assembly Session, discuss the budget and its implications for our community, and take audience questions and comments. Light refreshments will be provided, and I hope that you and your friends and neighbors will join us.

WHAT: Joint Town Hall with Delegate David Toscano and Senator Creigh Deeds
WHEN: Thursday, March 25, 6 p.m.
WHERE: The Senior Center, 1180 Pepsi Place, Charlottesville, VA 22901

Please feel free to contact my office if you have any questions:
(434) 220-1660
david@davidtoscano.com

No comments:

Post a Comment